Skip to main content
Make the most out of any wiki by using our free sister product,
Blendspace by TES
, to create interactive lessons and presentations!
Web 2.0 for the Classroom
Pages and Files
More Productivity Tools to Explore
Web 2.0 tools and applications provide numerous opportunities for creating productivity activities in the classroom. Below are a list of some that you can explore on your own.
- a whole suite of applications that are free and allow multiple users to collaborate
- free online chart maker
Kid's Zone: Create a Graph
- online graph maker that is user friendly for students
- online spreadsheet with collaboration capabilities
education-friendly, this is a word processor, desktop publisher, web page creator, and web forms maker that offers sharing and collaboration
- create great looking quizzes for your website
- create flash-based games and thinking diagrams
- a shared meeting area around a whiteboard - show slides, write text, highlight and erase
- a simple chart making tool that includes interactive maps
- create websites for free
- online word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tool
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"